Michael and I had the pleasure of visiting Music City a while back! I hadn’t been since I was a little kid – and I absolutely fell in love with the city and everything it has to offer! Life has been crazy busy since then and I’m finally getting around to sharing some of our favorite stops in Nashville! Hopefully this helps you plan your next trip!
We stayed at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel and it was absolutely amazing! The location was super convenient and the hotel was SO NICE with the coolest music city vibe! We would definitely stay here again the next time we visit the city!
- Biscuit Love: OMG! Don’t let the line scare you away! It moves fast and you order as soon as you get through the doors. The food is absolutely delicious and you must must must order the BONUTS! Mmm – so good!
- Amelia’s Flower Truck: This is the cutest little flower truck with the most beautiful local blooms! Build your own bouquet because let’s be real – fresh flowers are always a must! They were parked at 12 SOUTH while we were there (which is also a MUST DO on your list – see #3!) but you can find out exactly where the flower truck will be by following them on their instagram!
- 12 South: This is the cutest little neighborhood in Nashville! It has fabulous shopping and restaurants. We went here multiple times while we were in Nashville. This is were Draper James is located and the iconic ‘I Believe In Nashville’ wall.
- Draper James: Reese Witherspoon’s lifestyle brand and the flagship store is located in Nashville at 12 South! Stop in and get yourself a sweet tea and pick up a super cute southern sundress! Be sure to walk around to the side of the store to snap a photo for instagram in front of their stunning blue and white striped wall! There is also a really cute magnolia graphic on the window that looks adorable in photos!
- I Believe in Nashville Wall: Directly across the street from Draper James is the iconic ‘I Believe in Nashville’ wall. There was a pretty long line while we were there but seriously, did you even go to Nashville if you don’t get a photo with this mural?!? So, we waited our turn and had a stranger snap a pic for us – I took one for them as well! 🙂
- Sprinkles Cupcake ATM: Grab a delicious treat and snap a cute photo for instagram at this pretty pink cupcake ATM! This is also located in 12 South!
- White’s Mercantile: Such a cute boutique with something for everyone! A great place to pick up a not so touristy souvenir – cute clothes, art, and home goods!
- Josephine’s: We ate here for brunch and it was so, so good! It is also located in 12 South – are you sensing a trend yet?! Haha!
- Printer’s Alley & Hatch Show Print: Somehow we ended up in Nashville the one weekend ever that there were no shows going on downtown. We still explored downtown a bit! I definitely recommend seeing the Printer’s Alley and Hatch Show Print. I discovered Hatch Show Print in college in one of my printmaking classes, so it was super cool to see such a historic working letterpress! You can schedule a tour where you will get to pull your own poster!
- Five Daughters Bakery: THE BEST DONUTS IN THE WORLD! Go early because they sell out and buy more than you think because you will want another one! OMG.
A few more recommendations:
We’re already planning our next trip to Nashville and can’t wait to explore the city even more!
Amelia’s Flower Truck
‘I Believe In Nashville’ Wall
Sprinkles Cupcake ATM
Making a Bouquet at Amelia’s Flower Truck
Draper James Wall
Printers Alley + Hatch Show Print
Five Daughters Bakery
Until next time, Nashville!