We’ve gotten a lot of questions recently about how to hang your canvases…so we wanted to give you all a step by step tutorial on how to add a wire on the back of your canvas!
Here is a list of supplies you will need:
4. 2 D-Rings
5. 2 Scews
Step By Step Instructions:
(See pictures below as a reference for the step by step instructions)
1. Measure 8″ down from the top of your canvas.
2. Drill your D-Rings with the hook facing inwards.
3. Measure your wire and trim with about 4″ extra on each side.
4. Tie the wire in a Fisherman’s Knot around the D-Ring. (reference pictures)
5. Wrap wire around and trim the excess with plyers.