Drumroll please… Grab your paintbrushes & a pina colada because for this next class we will be meeting at our very own virtual beach! This class will be a pre-recorded video released on June 20th at 9:00 am EDT!
You can purchase the class HERE on Saturday, June 20th at 9:00 am EDT. Upon purchase you will receive a pdf download with the link to your class so that you can start painting immediately and have the ability to stop and start as you’d like!
Brooke will be teaching a step-by-step tutorial of the painting below:
We wanted to give everyone plenty of time to order and gather their materials for this class! Brooke purchases all of her supplies through Blick and we hope that you will consider purchasing yours through her Blick affiliate link below!
Blick link: CLICK HERE TO SHOP OUR RECOMMENDED SUPPLY LIST!
Please note the supply list below for more information about everything you need!
- 16″x20″ Canvas
- Save | Blick Studio Stretched Cotton Canvas – 16″ x 20″, 3/4″ Traditional Profile
- Splurge | Blick Studio Stretched Cotton Canvas – 16″ x 20″, 2-3/8″ Museum Profile
- Bundle | Blick Super Value Canvas Pack- 16″ x 20″, Pkg of 5
- Paint Brushes:
- 1 Large Flat (3/4 inch) | Blick Scholastic Golden Taklon Brush – Flat, Long Handle, Size 10
- 1 Medium Round (no.6 or no.8)
- no. 6 |Blick Scholastic Golden Taklon Brush – Round, Long Handle, Size 6
- no. 8 | Blick Scholastic Golden Taklon Brush – Round, Long Handle, Size 8
- 1 Small Round (no.1) | Blick Scholastic Golden Taklon Brush – Round, Long Handle, Size 1
- Acrylic Paints:
- Raw Sienna (tan)
- Phthalo Green (aqua)
- Hooker’s Green (dark green)
- Raw Umber (brown)
- Titanium White (white)
- Cobalt Blue (bright blue)
- Cadmium Yellow Light (lemon yellow)
- Ultramarine Blue (blue)
- Quinacridone Magenta (magenta)
- Table Easel (If not, you can lay your canvas flat or prop it against something!)
- Save | Blick Studio Display Easel – Natural, Tabletop
- Splurge | Blick Studio Aluminum Tabletop Easel
- Varnish | Liquitex Basics Acrylic Medium – Gloss Varnish
- Brooke loves to use this gloss varnish on all of her paintings!
Thank you for painting with us! These classes have been such a fun way to connect with one another! Don’t forget to tag us in your pictures on social media @cbrookering with the hashtag #seebrookepaint!
Check out the video below to hear more about our painting classes!